Thursday, April 06, 2017

Film: Memories of a Murder

An impromptu visit to the West End saw me seeing this Korean film originally released in 2003. I didn't know it was based on true events surrounding Korea's first serial killer so went in very blind. This was great and having no preconceptions made the film enjoyable. The performances are strong and I was pulled into the film such were the strength of the performances. There's some humour in the film, especially with one of the cops unable to control his urge to launch a flying kick at suspects; that made me laugh every time he did it.

That ending though, I hadn't expected it at all but it was quite clever. (intentionally vague so as not to spoil it). 

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...