Sunday, May 08, 2016

Graffiti: Leake Street

So I went back to Leake Street to check on the progress of the Femme Fatale event from the day before. Unfortunately a lot of the pieces had already been painted over, some more artistically than others; I guess that's the downside to painting here, the piece has a short shelf life. However some of the paint-overs were clearly done knowing the original piece had been done by a woman. Sad!








This one is pretty decent!


I'm glad I got this untouched the day before.







I think I could do better than this; perhaps I ought to put a piece up.













This one was work in progress yesterday. Whoever did this piece did a great job, and I like how the foot runs onto the floor.



Nice!




The owl and the pussy cat, didn't always get on!





Amazing!

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...