Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Graffiti: Tooting

Back to Tooting for a couple of collaborative pieces I'd missed previously. Unfortunately I got there too late to get a decent pano shot as it was too dark for the camera. So I had to resort to the flash and single cameras.

The first set is in the Iceland car park.





Some more pieces on the same wall





The second set is a great Alice in Wonderland piece with Irony and SkyHigh. These are around the corner at the northern exit to Tooting market.

Irony's pieces are getting more and more beautiful.

Teaser


Roo



Sterling



The full mural. I definitely need to get back.

and some other pieces nearby. 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm the housing officer and I absolutely love your work. Stunning and so creative

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...