Sunday, February 28, 2016

Graffiti: Shoreditch

There's always new stuff in Shoreditch so if I'm in the area I'll always drop by.


This Dank piece has been there for a while now.


This was work in process when I last went along this road, so nice to see the finish product.



The Village Underground piece wasn't painted this time. It's a huge print that has been erected instead.

Liking the colour on this.


That's pretty good, just a shame it's an ad for a game.



There's been some new pieces added to Sclater Street; that's the road that joins Shoreditch to Brick Lane.


I'm liking this one. Just a shame a market had appeared since I'd passed it earlier in the day.

Nice detail on these pieces.



Ben Eine on one of his regular walls.

Cenz


No idea, but I quite like this.



The Shoreditch Graffiti wall was a large advert for a new video game this time.


A couple near Shoreditch station.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...