Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Google Earth Theme Park File

I've had issues hosting my file but dropbox has come to my rescue.
For those that aren't familiar with it, it's been a passion of mine for 3 years or so to produce a Google Earth layer of all the theme parks around the world. Over the years it's become an OCD and has gotten to quite some size with the inclusion of former parks, non-coaster theme parks, planned parks, SBNO parks, water parks and Alpine rides. Along the way I've found hundreds of previously not known rollercoasters and parks and have been working with the rcdb guys to add to their already huge database.

Anyway enjoy the file. All I ask is that you don't steal it, but make reference to this webpage, and if you use it for any trip planning then please let me know. I appreciate any feedback as it makes the project worthwhile.

Link

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...