Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wykahmix #5 - Happy



My 5th mix which I started in January and didn't really complete til February 2010.
Based on feedback I've tried to tighten up the progression but I know I can still improve in that area.

Trancey stuff upfront, a bit of tech in the middle with some cheesy remixes, and finishing with some epic trance towards the end...enough to make me "happy"

Tracklisting
1. Piovere - Sindre Eide - Enhanced
2. Always - Simon Patterson - Reset
3. Borealis - DJ Eco - Infrasonic
4. Tuvan - Gaia - Armada
5. Montego Bay - Ingsha - Armada
6. Mainstage - W&W - Captivating Sounds
7. Papillon (Tiesto Remix) - Editors - PIAS Recordings
8. Earthquake (Ali Wilson Tekelec Remix) - Little Boots - White Label
9. Perfect - Smart Apes vs Anna Lee - Emphase
10. Above the Clouds - Fast Distance & Dimension - Magic Island
11. Healesville Sanctuary (Signum Mix) - Roger Shah & Signum - Magic Island
12. Don't Give a Fuck (Vocal Mix) - Stoneface & Terminal - Euphonic

Wykahmix #5 - Happy  by  wykah

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...