Saturday, August 19, 2006

I'm kinda back

Well almost.

After buying a new router it turns out that the problem lies with the phone line inside my flat. The master socket in the phone point works but the others don't. Looks like some lightning may have got the wires or they just burnt themselves out.

So I'm up and running with a wireless network although as the phone socket isn't near a plug socket I've replaced one set of cables with another. But I'm up and running, I just need to get an engineer to fix the line, which I'll worry about another time.

I have some catching up to do in terms of blog posts however. I have spent most of today completing my America report which you can find here I hope you enjoy it. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get my trips to Edinburgh and Cardiff posted.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...