Saturday, April 08, 2006

Alien Autopsy



Everyone's favourite Geordie pair, Ant & Dec make their movie debut (ignoring their cameo in "Love Actually") in this HILARIOUS comedy take on the Roswell Alien Spoof in which they play loveable geordies who get into lots of mischief and antics with an alien corpse.

You're probably wondering "what on earth was I doing going to see this"? Well I didn't, and I don't know anyone who is. I just thought I'd take the piss out of it. Earlier in the week the Odeon in Leicester Square (not the big one but the little one opposite) housed the "World Premiere" of this film. The question I have on that is that I doubt Ant & Dec are well known outside the UK so would be surprised to see it released anywhere else. It was really the "UK Premiere" hyped up. I could be wrong, maybe seeing two little slapheads going "wy aye man" is huge in Bolivia; after all Benny Hill was very British but become world famous.

If you do go and see this, please write your thoughts below. I'd be interested to know what medication you're on too.

p.s. For those that don't know Ant & Dec and are looking at the pic wondering if their heads are really that big. They are!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Malcolm, I've seen this, and enjoyed it - this is not Ant & Dec the slapstick TV Hosts, this is them going back to their acting roots.

Don't avoid this film just because of Ant and Dec, and equally, don't go and see it expecting their usual madcap mayhem. The film is entertaining and enjoyable.

I find Ant & Dec's normal antics annoying at best - this is nothing of the sort, and is a very watchable movie, telling a story in a fairly clever way (mainly as a sequence of flashbacks)

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...