Monday, August 29, 2005

Macgyver 2008

Well following my earlier posting about the boxset, it looks like Macgyver is popular again, at least in my world. I've had discussions at work on him the conclusion being that people fall into 1 of 3 groups; those who love him, those who hate him, and those who have no idea what I'm talking about. It is funny however hearing people say "MacGyver that guy who could make a bomb from string, pen and some chocolate.

I'm still making my way through the DVDs. I am pleased that the "turning a coffin into a jetski" episode is in the set. Hopefully seasons 2 & 3 will be released soon.

Well it now looks like not only is his popularity on a high but he's going to be given his biggest assignment yet. I knew it was a good idea to campaign for the boxset's release. Looks like a new campaign might be looming.

Macgyver 2008

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...