Thursday, August 11, 2005

I saw a BB person today

I was walking down Sutton High Street and started getting paranoid when I saw the chav populace pointing in my direction. It turns out they had spotted Sam from Big Brother who was walking right in front of me. I didn't realise at first because she's shorter than I thought she'd be and she was also dressed in some awful pink outfit that looked like it should have been on a 14 year old.

She was clearly enjoying the popularity that comes with being voted out of Big Brother in the first few weeks. I also realised that her "friends" walking either side of her were probably security making sure she was clear of riff raff interaction until the final show tomorrow night. She will no doubt be appearing if only to milk a little bit more of the public's adulation until her next naked photo shoot is organised.

I then went for a shit, in a nearby shopping centre; I'll leave you to decide which of those two events was the most interesting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitly the shit. It's not something I would expect to see while walking through my local shopping centre...

Anonymous said...

Down our way you'd get arrested for dropping your trousers in the middle of a shopping centre. Takes all sorts I suppose :p

Anonymous said...

I once took a piss on a train (I had been drinking and there was no toilet) but that doesn't come close to your shit in a shopping centre. Legend!

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...