Friday, August 05, 2005

Fantastic Four


Any excuse to put a picture of Jessica Alba onto my site I guess. This was a film I really wasn't too interested in seeing but I was in town and had some time to kill so popped in and saw it. Actually it wasn't too bad as comic book adaptations go; not as good as X-Men or Sin City but better than Elektra and Daredevil (could anything be worse).

The characters, although well known don't appear to be fleshed out enough in the film, which you wouldn't expect; Mr. Fantastic in particular comes off pretty weak in this. There are also some ridiculous plot holes and things that don't make much sense but you'd expect it with fodder like this I guess.

It's going to be one of those films that I'll forget about quite quickly I think.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...