Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Ocean's 12.


Yet another movie and yet another review. I'm glad I don't do this for a living, although with the amount of rubbish I see, I probably could.

It was alright, but tried to be too smart. I didn't like the idea of having Julia Roberts trying to play herself, Bruce Willis' character wasn't necessary and the twist wasn't clever because the background to it wasn't shown to us until being revealed. It's this latter point that disappointed me most. The first film definitely had a clever twist. I don't think the writers tried this time round. And the film also sets itself up for another sequel with Catherine Zeta Jones joining them. I only hope 13 isn't an unlucky number.

The high point of this particular evening, wasn't the film but the Thai meal that came before it.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...