Monday, August 30, 2004

C

C is a friend that I've made online over the last couple of years. She made it clear from the get go that we she had no intention of meeting, which is quite cool.

Since the initial chat, she has gotten herself married, written off her best mate, moved more times than I can recall and had a little baby girl. Nothing like the woman I started chatting to.

Anyway, we had a little falling out a few weeks ago when I told her I was uninterested in her views on healthy eating. I should have picked my words better perhaps as she took it very personally..

After some discussion tonight, I think we sorted things out and we're talking again which is cool as I do value the friendship we have even if sometimes I don't make that clear to her.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...