Sunday, May 11, 2014

New Orleans City Park

The city of New Orleans has a huge city park at the end of the red street car route. 

This is the hall that greets you. There's an amusement park immediately behind it.

Pretty grounds

One of the parks more savage beasts.











This is the Children's Park. A nice little park but one I had stumbled into by accident. What I thought was the rear entrance turned out to be the maintenance gate and I had gone into the park when it was closed to the public. I'd only realised when I found the front gate chained up.

The park is due to get a coaster and whilst there were no signs of it on my appearance I did find a teaser poster for it.














Also within the park is small sculpture garden including a mixture of good and bad art :)

Another of the park's more savage beasts.






No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...