Monday, April 14, 2008

Last Night at Turnmills


I'd never been to Turnmills before so thought I'd go along to one of their farewell bashes, if only to say I'd been. To end this particular night they'd got the Chemical Brothers and Fatboy Slim on the line up.

As it turns out I only managed to survive the Chemicals set which was a full on aural assault of the best kind. Due to a family emergency I had to leave straight after so I never got to see Fatboy's set, but I'm seeing him this Summer so I wasn't too bothered.

As you can see there was quite a turnout of the last night. Too little space to enjoy the main room, I ended up in the third room into which they'd pumped the main room sounds.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...