Sunday, June 10, 2007

More Early Morning London

Took a walk between London Bridge and Tower Bridge around 5 in the morning on this occasion. I had time to kill between leaving the Ministry of Sound and the first train to take me home (I didn't fancy riding the night bus, and had the camera on me anyway it).

I quite like seeing London when its quiet, I just need to get used to waking up early rather than staying out late and being confident enough to go out with the better camera rather than the little pocket thing I took these with.


Southwark bridge, nicely lit and I with no boats moving around at this time the river was dead calm so reflected perfectly.

HMS Belfast and Tower Bridge

Tower Bridge on its own this time.

The Mayor's Office

A final shot of Tower Bridge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have some good am shots there Malcolm. The belfast/tower one I think is especially good. Howes.

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...