Saturday, March 10, 2007

Luna Park

I knew that Rome has a theme park, and I also knew that it was closed whilst I was out there. I thought on the off chance of asking the information bureau if it would be open. When two of them told me it was open I decided to head out to it.

This is the view from the station, had I headed left from here the park would have been found within 10 minutes. However because I didn't have my maps with me, as I thought it'd be closed, I guessed right, that is wrong.




When I eventually found the park, it was closed and due to open the next day, when I was scheduled to return home. The information bureaus, both of them, had got their facts wrong. However on the good side, now that I know where it is I could easily do this in a day.

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...