Wednesday, August 24, 2005

There is a God!


MacGyver has finally found it's way to DVD and the series 1 boxset is now available.
I signed the online petition to get this to happen years ago, so it was quite surprising to see it actually on the shelf.

Needless to say I bought a copy immediately and am working my way through them. You can pick up some great survival tips from this show; I now know how to stop a reactor leak by sealing the crack with chocolate bars, I know that a fire hose can clear debris from an explosion and I know how to destroy laser security systems with a pair of binoculars; and that's just the pilot show.

Woohoo!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh crap: my must buy list is becoming multi-page. Wahoo!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure MacGyver on DVD counts as evidence of the existance of God - but like James my list of DVD's I want is growing!

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...