Saturday, August 06, 2005

I'm definitely no Kevin Bacon

Last night I was round the best mates for a dinner with friends. The food was really nice and we got through quite a significant amount of red wine. In fact it wasn't until 5am that I left and to make the walk home easier I popped on the iPod.

The next half an hour saw me walking home, whilst dancing simultaneously in a very bad Footloose manner. I let the shuffle on the iPod determine the music which in turn dictated the way I'd be dancing. This included hands in the air raving, a little bit of headbanging and at one point I think I was dancing on garden walls. There was passing traffic, so if you were driving through Carshalton and saw me drunken dancing I apologise haha!!

No comments:

Tennessee

Tennessee is a landlocked state in the USA and is bordered by the following states. Kentucky to the North Virginia to the North-East Arkansa...